Searched (406) 478-2002 and found NANPA:
Assigned Sidney, Montana
(Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless – MT)
Business type: Telemarketer
View recent comments about (406) 478-2002.
- “leaves no message. caller ID says credit services…”
- “automated system. pressed number to be removed from the list. we will see…”
- “let it go to voicemail and they hung up without leaving message…”
- “I will not answer calls from people I do not know. SCAM WRITTEN ALL OVER IT !!!!”
- “called and left no message. caller id says Sidney, MT. sorry, I don’t know anyone in Sidney, MT”
- “female voice says she is from ‘Account Services’ and wants to talk to me about my account. As the news folks always say, account folks will NEVER call you on the phone. Just hang up.”
- “1-406-478-2002 We receive many calls from this # “CREDIT SERVICES”. I never answer when they call. No message left on machine. Maybe I’ll waste time and play along the next time they call.”
- “I got this call today and did not answer. If you have Selective Call Forwarding, enter this number as the number to forward nuisance calls to, and also forward their calls back to them. If you have a cordless phone that let’s you select a different ring tone for different numbers, program this number into the phone (perhaps under A–), and select the ugliest ring tone on the phone. This way, when you hear that ugly ring, you know not to bother to even LOOK at your call ID!”
- “got the same call from “CREDIT SERVICES” 3 minutes ago all of my accounts are current dont have any reason why these fools are calling me.. do not call list for the last 6 mos.. but that doesn’t stop them.. if they are going to have a do not call list then they need to enforce it also most of these places are a scam trying to get your info GET LOST DONT WANT IT DONT NEED IT!!!”
- “I don’t pick up unfamiliar calls, and our number is on DNC. At least this telemarketer bothered to leave a prerecorded message, which was hilariously inadequate for persuading us to do anything, since the first and last ten seconds of the message were cut off.”
- “Apparently they remain undeterred. Called early this morning, ID said “Credit Services.” Left no message.”
- “Phone rang only once. No one on the line. Don’t they [telemarketers] get it. These unsolicited calls are an invasion of the privacy of my home.”
- “recevied a call from this number at 9:21 a.m. We are also on the do not call list.”
- “Has been calling. I don’t answer, they leave no message.”
- “They just called me left no message. I went straight to the computer. I love having sites like these available to help figure out who the heck is calling.”
Are you searching online for more information about (406) 478-2002? Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Can’t afford to pay to access current business records, change of address records, property records, court records, county records, utility records, and other public and publicly available information? Use our online business directory of listed businesses instead.
For more info about honest businesses, simply click on the following Free Business Directory link.
Disclaimer: This Weblog entry and the comments contained herein was submitted by contributors of our social / information network and expresses their and others’ views alone.